Our consultants have ever provided professional services to clients representing 43 jurisdictions highlighted below.
FINANCIAL ARTISAN delivers comprehensive, tailored advices and practical assistance regarding financial area, in light of local/global regulations and regional market practices, with depth of talent, experience and integrity for:
- offices of foreign companies in Japan
- foreign SMEs seeking business in Japan
- financial authorities in developing countries/regions
- Advisory services for local/international financial regulations
- Research on developments of regional financial industry and customers' behavior
- PMO for a firm-wide project
- Implementation of documents or manuals for internal use
- Assistance on marketing activities
- Translations into multi-languages
- Other supports mitigating disadvantages caused by limitation in local resources
You may use our staff in order to address a variety of difficulties confronting your office:
- Practices to meet with regulatory requirements in Japan (JFSA/SESC) and the world (BCBS/IOSCO/IAIS)
- Designing a roadmap to address Japanese/global financial regulations
- Urgent, sporadic needs to prepare internal/external materials used in daily business in Japanese/English/Chinese
- On-site marketing activities towards Japanese local prospects
- Lack of staff performing internal audit procedures
- Carrying out a research on Japanese/global financial matters such as regulatory development or consumer behavior
- Project management
FINANCIAL ARTISAN also exhibits thought leadership on developments in financial industry by holding seminars or providing publications through the media.
Consequently, FINANCIAL ARTISAN would make your business/operation more profitable and productive than hiring someone by yourselves.